The program is simple: People for Animals League will receive a $1 donation every time a $2.50 Community Bag is sold during the month of June at the Shop & Shop store located at:
100 Charlton Road, Sturbridge MA
Some Interesting Facts About Cat Anatomy and Physiology:
- Cats use their whiskers to “feel” the world around them. A cat’s whiskers are generally about the width of their body. You should NEVER cut their whiskers.
- White cats with blue eyes are prone to deafness.
- A group of kittens is called a kindle.
- For some reason, cats really dislike citrus scents.
- Cats groom other cats – and sometimes people – in a ritual called allogrooming.
Joey and Ellie are bonded 8-year-old siblings who must be adopted together. They are spayed and neutered and have no health issues. They are strictly indoor companions. A home with older children or adults would be ideal. They have never had any experience with a dog. Joey and Ellie are friendly and sociable. Ellie is so pretty (and very good natured) and Joey is a handsome(and nice) boy. Please help us find a home where this feline brother and sister can share their love with a new family(they have double the love to give).
Please Help Us Find Joey and Ellie A Home
- ‘Gratitude is something none of us can give too much.’
- Cats walk like camels and giraffes. They move their right feet first and then move both of their left feet. No other animals walk this way.
- Cats have large eyes relative to their head size. They have the largest eyes of any mammal.
- Kneading – some people refer to as “making biscuits” is a sign of contentment and happiness. Kittens knead their mothers when they are nursing to stimulate milk production.
- Female cats can get pregnant when they are only four months old.
If you interested in adopting one of our cats or kittens; please complete an Adoption Application online. One of our volunteers will call you as soon as we receive your application.
People4Animals © All rights reserved